- I have seen my scores in our Biology laboratory activities. They make me want to commit suicide.
- I want to throw away my activity sheets because they contain ~*bad spirits*~ LOL. This is what I get from studying the Philippine’s prehistoric culture.
- Bio 102 instructor wants us to secure a permit. But I don’t want to print a permit. Life is so unfair. I don’t even know if I’ll have something to answer on that exam.
- I just downloaded the powerpoint presentation for our Economics class. 63 slides. Whoa.
- I was appointed to be our class treasurer and I started collecting today. I don’t like the job, but I like the money. But I don’t want to hold the money because they might be spent for my meal at McDonald’s. LOL JK. I don’t want to ruin my classmate’s trust. I mean, its an honor for me to hold the class fund because I am trusted with such responsibility. If you get what I mean.
- My mom just told me earlier, “Baka sa Sociology ka talaga nababagay at hindi sa English.” and I was like… nooooooo. But, I don’t know. One of my professors told me this after reciting in his class. “Good job, Michelle. You have proven that you truly belong to the Social Sciences.” I know it is an honor to receive such compliment from one of the smartest and well-known professors in the university but it got me thinking, do I really belong to the Social Sciences when my heart is with Humanities?
- The hell. Life is hard.